3x Winner NZ Superlap
To visit Team RevolutioNZ brand new website, Click here
Jono Lester grew up around the race tracks of New Zealand and Europe with three generations of family involvement as drivers, circuit promoters, team managers and driver trainers.
Jono began his career in single seaters at 13 years of age, but it was with a roof over his head that he shone.
No stranger to Time Attack Racing, Jono has twice won the New Zealand Superlap title behind the wheel of the Team RevolutioNZ Mitsubishi Evo VIII.
To read more about Jono and his career click here
- Mitsubishi 4G63 (stroked to 2.2L)
- Estimated Power
- 700 HPATW
- Approx. Weight
- 1200 KG
- Power To Weight Ratio
- 0.58 HP Per Kilo
- Engine Modifications
- ARD 94mm crankshaft & forged rods, 1mm oversize valves, ported head, Kelford 284 Cams, AMS F1-i intake manifold & fuel rail, Accufab 75mm throttle body, Injector Dynamics 2000cc injectors, Shearer Fabrications T3 small runner exhaust manifold, Norris Designs drysump system, Garrett GTX3582, custom intercooler. Maintained by Motorsport Developments.
- Suspension & BrakeMods
- Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, King Springs, Whiteline 27mm front swaybar, Hotchkis 24mm rear, Alcon monobloc 6-pot callipers & 365mm rotors, Ferodo DS3000 pads, Castrol SRF Fluid
- Driveline Modifications
- OEM, Albins-built dogbox with IKEYA sequential shifter, Albins uprated transfer gears, Wavetrac front diff, solid mount RS plate-type rear diff
- Chassis Modifications
- INTERIOR Sparco FIA chrome moly rollcage, Racetech HR4009 seat, Lifeline fire suppression system, Peterson drysump tank. EXTERIOR Carbon fiber bonnet, custom front end, side skirts & dash, Lexan windows, rear vortex generation, Cusco GT Wing
- Wheels & Tyres
- 18"x10.5" TSW Nurburgring Wheels, Hankook TD Z221 Tyres